Analytical Development Scientist Permanent Oxfordshire Attractive salary, plus benefits package The Analytical Scientist will be working in the Analytical Development Laboratory supporting the Pharmaceutical...
Development Scientist - Life SciencesOxfordPermanent full time positionCompetitive salary dependant on experience
Are you a proactive biologist looking to join a successful biotechnology company based in South Oxford? My client are a successful oncology focussed biotechnology company looking to and are looking to recruit an experienced biologist with in depth assay knowledge to complement their talented team. You should have experience performing and troubleshooting assays and have experience with in-vivo work preferable with your own licence for working with murine models.
- You will have a PhD in molecular biology / Biochemistry or a related field
- You will have several years' experience within a laboratory setting and be comfortable with cell culture, IHC, tissue culture and luminescence assays,
- You will ideally hold your own personal animal licence or have experience working with murine xenograft tumour models and able to obtain your own licence. You will ideally have experience with tail vain injections
- You will be confident with qPCR and ELISA assay design and troubleshooting
- Working with minimal supervision you will be responsible for assay design and troubleshooting, with the ability to provide support to other members of the group where required.
- You will be involved in developing and writing SOP's
- You will work towards generating accurate data with the ultimate goal of optimising for ensuing clinical trials
- You will be very much hands-on in the laboratory and able to produce data accurately and efficiently to finalise the development of proprietary technology.
This is a very exciting opportunity to join a successful and growing biotechnology company in a role where you will be able to make a real contribution to their research and development.To discuss this role further please call Oliver Sampson on 01865 784826
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.