Product Quality Engineer Medical Device North WestSRG are currently recruiting for a Product Quality Engineer to join a Global Medical Device manufacturer who are based...
Packaging Development Engineer- Perm- 40-45KDOE- Deeside
Do you have experience with designing packaging using plastics? Worked in a highly regulated environment such as Pharma or Medical Devices? Our client is looking for an experienced packaging technologist to join the team and drive the best packaging initiatives.
You will have:
- Knowledge of Value Engineering and Cost-Initiatives.
- Understanding of basic 'graphic artwork development' and printing techniques.
- Building productive relationships with external parties (e.g. design houses and contract development and manufacturing organisations (CDMO's).
- Applying a range of statistical techniques incl. Design of Experiments (DoE) to product / process development activities.
- Experience of injection moulding/plastics
If you feel you have the right skills and experience for this role please apply online or call 0161 868 2252
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.