Are you a Process Operator looking for a new role? I am currently recruiting for a Process Operator working for a company who are based...
Are you a Maintenance Engineer looking for a new role in the South East?
The client I am working with are a pharmaceutical company offering a competitive base salary plus benefits and they also offer plenty of future development opportunities.
The hours of work are 8am to 5pm, Monday to Thursday and 8am to 4pm on a Friday with an hour for lunch.
As a plant engineer you will be undertaking planned preventative maintenance on the manufacturing site's plant and equipment, as well as responding to plant breakdowns and performing routine equipment calibration.
You key accountabilities will include but not be limited to the following;
- Carrying out Planned Preventative Maintenance/
- Carrying out general Maintenance/Fault finding/repairs/installation to production plant, services and equipment.
- Monitor and maintain critical equipment stock levels.
- Collect and analyse data whilst working closely with the production teams to find solutions to improve equipment performance and effectiveness.
- Ensure that all tools and equipment are properly maintained and kept in a clean and tidy condition.
- Ensure the continued and efficient running of production plant and associated equipment.
The ideal candidate is expected to have the following;
- An engineering qualification or equivalent.
- Experience of working within an engineering, manufacturing or chemical environment.
If this sounds like an opportunity that is of interest please apply now via the website!
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.