Analytical Development Scientist Permanent Oxfordshire Attractive salary, plus benefits package The Analytical Scientist will be working in the Analytical Development Laboratory supporting the Pharmaceutical...
Analytical Lab Tech
£22,000 - £28,000
Temp for 3 months
Contact Andrew to register an interest: 0121 728 8456
My client are an Oxford based biotechnology company developing novel therapeutics, and have an exciting opportunity for an Analytical Scientist to join the Analytical Development. This team is responsible for developing analytical assays to support present clinical stage oncolytic vectors as well as the next generation of viral cancer therapies. The successful candidate will report to the Analytical Development Manager and thrive in a creative and high-paced environment.
- Liaise with other members of the CMC Analytical Group and assist with other development activities where appropriate.
- Assist in analytical activities as required
- Routinely perform product characterization and in process analysis to support product development activities.
- Produce well written, compliant & traceable laboratory notebooks and raw data files.
- Carry out other tasks as are required from time to time for the efficient running of the Company's business upon request from your line manager
- Degree (or equivalent qualification) in a relevant scientific discipline.
- Experience as a scientist with protein analysis expertise for the assessment of Biomolecules, including HPLC analysis and one or more of: DSC, DLS, ELISA, NTA/Nanosight.
- Understanding of Biological assay development, transfer and validation (ICH guidelines, DOE).
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.