Clean Room Technician (multiple positions)Location: Saffron Walden (Essex)Salary: 18-22KType: PermanentMy client, based south of Cambridge, is a well-established Contract Manufacturing Organisation working on the research,...
Chemical Production Technician
6 month FTC with view to becoming permanent
Up to £21,800 p/a
A global manufacturer of chemicals and polymer-based products to the medical devices, cosmetic, fabrications and composites markets is hiring for a Production Technician for their site in Ware, Herts.
- Handling of both non-hazardous and hazardous chemicals
- Responsibility for reactor processes which will include the washing, filtration, drying, sieving and batch labelling of raw products
- Updating and maintaining accurate LIMS records
- Trouble-shooting issues with machinery, products, storage as required
- Reporting any faults or non-conformances, and taking steps to correct faults
- Update and maintain in-house QC and manufacturing databases (SAP)
- Keep updated the H&S database with regards to all materials and chemicals used in production, adhere to CoSHH protocols and report any concerns to Site Manager
- Production or manufacturing background - ideally chemical or raw materials
- Good understanding of working with chemicals, both hazardous and non-hazardous
- Excellent appreciation for health and safety and quality in relation to compliance and adherence to SOPs
- Would be beneficial to have worked in an ISO 13485 regulated environment
- Sound MS Office, as well as proficient with the updating and maintenance of LIMS and databases
- Excellent communication skills, ability to work largely unsupervised, high attention to detail and task focused
If you think this sounds like an opportunity that you'd like to explore, then please apply now or get in touch for a further conversation. / 01223 6078
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.