Inorganic Chemist County Durham Salary negotiable Are you an Inorganic Chemist looking for the next step in your career? Do you enjoy working in a...
Salary dependent on experience
A successful pharmaceutical manufacturer, in the Northumberland area, are looking to hire an Analytical Chemist to join their analytical department on a permanent basis.
The primary responsibility of the Analytical Chemist is to perform analysis and related activities in accordance with cGMP requirements.
- To investigate analytical deviations and out of specification results with appropriate rigour and to contribute to their root cause resolution.
- To organise calibration and maintenance of analytical equipment.
- As required, to perform routine auditing of laboratory areas.
- As a SAP user the job holder will be required to carry out assigned SAP transactions in an accurate and timely manner.
- To perform technical transfers between internal and external customers.
- To support method validation programs.
- To support cGMP stability programs.
- To characterise reference materials for use in cGMP analysis.
- Develop, evaluate and prepare analytical methods and SOPs as required.
- Ensure cGMP/GLP compliance
- Manage individual process budget to agreed costs and timelines
The successful candidate will have a Degree in a Science related discipline and several years' industry experience working to strict cGMP guidelines.
If you are interested in this position apply now or contact Charlotte for more information.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.