Laboratory TechnicianDo you hold some laboratory based skills ideally within either food/drinks or analysis?Are you looking for an opportunity to join a leader in the...
Project Manager - Translational Drug Development
£33,000 - £45,000 (Commensurate with experience) + Private Medical
Do you have experience working in the pre-clinical or clinical drug development space?
Would you like to work for a innovative London based biotech working within immuno-oncology?
Working in a hands-on role as a Project Manager you will bring the knowledge and enthusiasm to drive the project management efforts of the preclinical and clinical development of vaccines and immunotherapies, and you will be responsible for coordinating grant funding and business development opportunities to further the company's interests and objectives. In the short term, this role will focus predominantly on their clinical programme to develop a novel vaccine.
You will report directly to the VP, Business Development and Translational Research and work collaboratively with the R&D team. You should pride yourself in being highly-organised, good at coordinating team efforts using project management tools and you rely on your scientific background to write concise yet enticing grant applications. Developing strong relationships and networks, internally and externally, is a key characteristic and you will be able to approach relevant parties in a professional manner to ensure timelines are met.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for project management, planning, and risk management efforts for each program in the pipeline
- Communicate regularly with internal and external team members regarding program status and provide timely notification to all appropriate parties with deviations from timelines and/or deliverables
- Able to facilitate effective technical and project discussions with the R&D and clinical teams as well as external stakeholders
- Identify and write grants on behalf of company with support from the R&D technical leads and management team
- Support corporate, business development and R&D functions, including overseeing complex administrative matters, maintaining a contact database system, performing competitive analyses and developing corporate presentations
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Master's degree of PhD preferred; BSc with relevant work experience could be acceptable.
- Proven work experience with demonstrated project experience in clinical or pre-clinical development of investigational medications
- Clinical trials experience within a CRO or pharmaceutical research organisation highly desirable; preferably in a project management related role
- Excellent communicator (written & verbal) - evidence of previous grant writing success preferred
- Ability to learn quickly and assimilate the detail of project requirements - essential to display initiative to take on unfamiliar tasks
- Capable of performing well under pressure with challenging timelines and can adapt quickly to changing needs and priorities; proven ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Aptitude and desire to learn business development activities through supporting the VP BD.
Key Words "Clinical Trials, CTA, Project Manager, Project Management, Pre-Clinical Development, Translational Pharmacology, CRO, Drug Development, Clinical Development, MSc, PhD, Doctorate, Vaccines, Immuno-Oncology, London, Advanced therapy medicinal products (ATMPs)"
Please apply online or call Neil Walton on 02030964706 for further info.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.