Scientist Bioassay / Cell-based AssaysBased in Hertfordshire£32,000 £36,000 + Excellent Benefits Do you have experience in running cell-based assays for drug testing?Would you like to...
6 months TEMPORARY
£10.00 - £14.00 per hour
Working on a project on site with one of our prestigious clients who operate in the field of novel therapeutic developments for the treatment of neurodegenerative conditions.
This role exists primarily to evaluate compounds through a variety of enzyme and cell-based assays.
Other role requirements will include but are not limited to:
- Screening compounds through use of biochemical assays, mammalian tissue culture and proliferation assays
- Maintaining and up to date LIMS, recording and interrogating assay data, accurate and methodical record keeping
- Working alongside a busy multidisciplinary team of biologists, chemists, biophysicists and a team of protein production scientists
- BSc or equivalent in a biology based discipline
- Background in compound screening in in vitro assays - either cell based or biochemical -ELISA, fluorescence assays, use of microplate readers such as Molecular Devices Gemini/SpectraMax
- Capable user of MS Office and also graphing packages such as GraphPad
- Excellent communication, high attention to detail and a willing and flexible approach
Does this sound like it could be a good stop-gap for you?
Are you available for the next 6 months?
Do you have a background in the above-mentioned scientific fields?
Then apply now by attaching your CV in Word. For further information on this exciting role please contact me: / 01223 607858
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.