Title Technical Support EngineerLocation Gateshead, UK + International Travel Salary £35 45KWorking within a Technical Support Team, you will be responsible for conducting Testing and...
I'm looking for a Packaging Engineering Technician to join a team in Newcastle.
The role is a permanent contract for a pharmaceutical organisation that offer services to the healthcare sector.
The salary range is between £26,000-£32000 (dependent on experience). Benefits include private healthcare contribution, other healthcare benefits, bonus scheme, and more.
The successful candidate will need to do the following:
- Have served a recognised apprenticeship in an engineering discipline or equivalent.
- Attained an HNC or equivalent in Electrical, Mechanical, Instrumentation & control.
- An understanding of PLC/Control, Electrical/Mechanical and Pneumatic systems.
- Be familiar with problem solving and process improvement techniques.
- Familiarity with planned maintenance systems.
- Experience of tablet filling and packaging equipment and associated systems.
- Have experience within the Pharmaceutical / FMCG / Food Industry.
- Be used to working in a fast moving production environment and demonstrate a methodical, proactive approach to all aspects of engineering.
How to apply:
Apply now via the SRG website.
If this role is not quite right for you, but might be for somebody in your network - please forward this onto them. SRG pay a referral fee for any successful candidates.
Loz Mitchell - Pharma
0161 868 2215
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.