Project Manager Analytical ChemistryLondon BasedCompetitive Salary + Bonus + Excellent Benefits Do you have extensive experience in the management of analytical projects?Would you like to...
Enquiries & Quotations Officer - Analytical Chemistry
Competitive Salary + Bonus + Excellent Benefits
Do you have a degree in Chemistry or a related subject?
Would you like to work away from the bench in a more commercial, customer facing role??
Working in a key role within the commercial team, you will be responsible for providing new and existing customers with quotations and pricing for outsourced and contract analytical testing. This is a customer facing role, where you will need to use your technical knowledge and expertise to respond to enquires in a professional and timely manner. This is an excellent opportunity for an analytical chemist with good commercial acumen to work in a commercial and client facing position that doesn't involve sales or cold calling.
Specific Responsibilities will include;
- Logging and progressing enquiries
- Production of Quotations, Price Confirmations, Price Lists and quotation follow-up
- Scanning and e-mailing quotations
- Assisting Marketing & Business Development Manager with Client Liaison
- Adding and updating customer information on the customer database.
- Building and maintaining relationships with internal and external contacts.
- Assisting with quotation follow-up activities.
- Highlighting enquiry trends and business opportunities based on customer contact.
- Identifying quotation process improvements and assisting with the planning, testing and implementation of improvements
To be considered you will need the following skills and experience;
- Experience within analytical chemistry, ideally with knowledge of Pharmaceutical testing
- Excellent communication and Interpersonal skills, with an approachable & friendly manner and a professional attitude
- Good organisation skills with the Ability to prioritise work and meet tight deadlines
- Experience in a customer or client facing position would be an advantage but is not essential for the right person.
Key Words "Account Manager, customer service, Quotations, Enquiries, Contract Testing, Analytical Chemistry, London, Quality Control, HPLC, Quotations, Laboratory, Chemistry"Please apply online or call Neil Walton on 0203 096 4706
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.