Quality Control Chemical and Analytical Sciences (12 months contract) The role:Ensure all testing is performed as per regulatory requirements, cGMP and site procedures.Testing of raw...
Quality Assurance - 12 months contract
- Provide overall quality direction and oversight for key functional areas (i.e. Process Development, Validation, Quality Control, Supply Chain, Engineering, Information Systems)
- Provide Quality direction and input at Change Control and Deviation Review Boards and assume QA oversight of change control and Deviation/CAPA records; ensuring scope of record is clear and implementation activities are robust and timely.
- Quality point of contact and decision maker during New Product Introductions, Technology Transfer and Process Validation activities whilst ensuring that all activities meet Amgen and regulatory expectations.
- Essential Pharmaceutical Quality Assurance Experience (5 years +)
- Experience with Aseptic sterile pharmaceutical manufacturing
- Knowledge New Product Introductions, Technology Transfer and Process Validation activities
To apply for this position, please apply online or email a copy of your CV
#QA #QC #pharma # pharmaceutical #lab # science #QMS #CAPA #Deviation #GMP #batch
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.