Position: Scale up / Development Process EngineerLocation: OxfordContract: PermanentSalary: £40k 50k Depending on experienceSRG are looking for multiple experienced Chemical Process Engineers to join to...
Job Title: Chemical Engineer / Process Engineer / Project Engineer
Job Type: Contract
Pay rate: £40ph-£50ph LTD
Contract Length: 12months+
We are recruiting a Process/Project Engineer for a Chemicals manufacturing facility based in Oxfordshire. The role is available as the company are looking to upgrade their refrigeration process within a strict timescale and need someone to come on board that is an experienced Chemical Engineer, that has Refrigeration knowledge and/or a strong project engineering background.
- Refrigeration upgrade projects
- Complex design and development work
- Running of multidiscipline projects
- Managing the implementation of new processes
- Managing timescales and budgets
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Chemical Engineering qualifications / experience
- Project Engineering / Management background
- Varied Process Industry knowledge and experience i.e. Chemicals, CoMAH, FMCG, Pharmaceutical etc
- Knowledge of Refrigeration and Ammonia would be beneficial
- Proven experience delivering projects
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication skills
Please apply for the job below, or get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org / 0161 868 2225
If you have an Engineering / Scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.
SRG - Scientific Recruitment Group
SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.Our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
Keywords: Process / Project / Chemical / Contract / Engineer / Manufacturing / Production / Refrigeration / Ammonia