A new exciting opportunity for a Pharmaceutical Microbiology Specialist to join a well-established organisation in Portsmouth. As a Pharmaceutical Microbiology Specialist you will be responsible...
A new exciting opportunity for a Training Specialist - Microbiology to join a well-established organisation in Portsmouth. As a Training Specialist you will be responsible for:
- Support delivery of a defined training programme to Microbiology personnel, planning and scheduling any resources required for the training.
- Assist with the development and facilitation of complex training materials to cover the required knowledge, skills and behaviours required within the Microbiology Laboratory.
- Monitor the effectiveness of the training programme.
- Support continuous improvement of the training system and related documentation.
- Ensure that training is delivered to the highest standard, meeting GMP, compliance and regulatory standards.
To be considered for this position you must have:
- Degree from an accredited institution in Microbiology; training qualification would be beneficial
- Prior pharmaceutical laboratory training experience preferably in Quality Assurance / cGMP / FDA regulated industry
- Understanding of cGMP / cGLP regulatory compliance and demonstrated ability to train to compliance
- Aseptic techniques and training delivery experience would be beneficial
- Demonstrated proficient computer skills (i.e. documentation systems, databases and spreadsheets) and knowledge of Microsoft applications.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please do not hesitate and send your up to date CV for consideration.