Sensory analysis uses people as the measuring 'instrument'. The sensory section is made up of three teams; Descriptive, Discrimination and Quality. Teams of fully trained...
Senior Laboratory Scientist/Investigator
12 months FTC
Attractive salary & package
Do you have Significant Laboratory experience?
Within a Pharmaceutical: stability, method development, validations and method transfer experience within a GMP manufacturing environment?
Your role as a Analyst will be:
- To support and perform validation testing, cleaning validation studies, method transfers and analytical method development.
Requirements: To be considered for this opportunity you MUST have the following:
- Degree or equivalent in Chemistry or a Science related subject.
- Analytical experience including: QC, Stability, method development, validation or transfers.
- Industry experience performing finished product testing within the pharmaceutical industry to cGMP.
- Experience in a broad range of analytical techniques including HPLC.
- Experience in performing investigations.
If you have the skills/experience required and are interested in the role please apply online, if you have any questions please call on 0121 728 8455.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.