Lab Tech3 months temp-to-permNottingham£15,000 £16,000Contact Andrew to register an interest: 0121 728 8456 This role is aimed at candidates with no previous lab experience, but...
Attractive salary & package
Do you have Significant Laboratory experience?
Within a Pharmaceutical: stability, method development, validations and method transfer experience within a GMP manufacturing environment? Have you supervised or managed a small team?
- To provide line management support to all laboratory personnel.
- To oversee all aspects of the laboratory: QC testing, Stability, Method development & Validation, Cleaning Validation, Equipment procurement and Qualification.
- To maintain compliance to Quality standards; ensure data integrity and H&S requirements are met.
- Management review of analytical protocols and reports.
- Management review of out of specification investigations.
- Process improvements.
- Various duties allocated by the Quality Control Manager.
- Degree or equivalent in Chemistry or a Science related subject.
- Significant analytical experience including: QC, Stability, method development and validation.
- Proven experience of supervisory or management within a Pharmaceutical laboratory.
- Dealing with customer and MHRA inspections.
- Data integrity and GMP experience.
- Great communicator at all levels.
- The ability to lead, motivate and manage a team.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Detailed knowledge of root cause analysis and risk management tools and their application.
If you have the skills/experience required and are interested in the role please apply online, if you have any questions please call on 0121 728 8455.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.