Laboratory Technician required, based in Staffordshire. Requiring practical wet chemistry testing skills, gained through industrial experience in a manufacturing environment. Title: Laboratory TechnicianLocation: StaffordshireSalary:...
Laboratory SupervisorEast Midlands Permanent Attractive salary & package
Do you have Significant Laboratory experience? Within a Pharmaceutical: stability, method development, validations and method transfer experience within a GMP manufacturing environment? Have you supervised or managed a small team?
- To provide line management support to all laboratory personnel.
- To oversee all aspects of the laboratory: QC testing, Stability, Method development & Validation, Cleaning Validation, Equipment procurement and Qualification.
- To maintain compliance to Quality standards; ensure data integrity and H&S requirements are met.
- Management review of analytical protocols and reports.
- Management review of out of specification investigations.
- Process improvements.
- Various duties allocated by the Quality Control Manager.
- Degree or equivalent in Chemistry or a Science related subject.
- Significant analytical experience including: QC, Stability, method development and validation.
- Proven experience of supervisory or management within a Pharmaceutical laboratory.
- Dealing with customer and MHRA inspections.
- Data integrity and GMP experience.
- Great communicator at all levels.
- The ability to lead, motivate and manage a team.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Detailed knowledge of root cause analysis and risk management tools and their application.
If you have the skills/experience required and are interested in the role please apply online, if you have any questions please call on 0121 728 8455.