Business Development Executive required for exciting new opportunity with expanding diagnostic company in ScotlandTitle Business Development Executive Life SciencesLocation ScotlandSalary CompetitiveSRG is working with a...
Location- IrvineContract- TemporaryCompetitive rates
SRG are recruiting for a leading, global name in the pharmaceutical industry and are looking for 2 Lab Analysts to join their team!
These are exciting opportunities for experienced Chemists to join the team on a contract until the end of the year.
There is a possibility of one shift role also so flexibility on working hours is an advantage!
- Deliver a range of analytical services to the quality department including routine analysis using classical and chromatographic techniques such as HPLC and GC
- Conduct testing on finished Products, API and intermediates
- Work to Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) and compliance with EHS regulations within the laboratory
- Accurately record and check analytical data in compliance with local and company regulations
- Assist with OOS investigations
- Ideally you will have industrial gained experience in a similar role in a regulated environment, although applications will be considered from recent graduates with exceptionally strong
- Analytical Chemistry backgrounds
- A degree or equivalent in Chemistry or closely related subject
- Experience of classical and chromatographic techniques
If you are looking for a new role and want to work for a leading name in the pharmaceutical industry, then this is the position for you!
Please apply online or contact Emma for further information.
Key words: GMP, GLP, cGMP. pharmaceutical, analytical chemistry, chemistry, HPLC, GC, chromatography, QC, quality control
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.