Laboratory Technician Drink industryA Hertfordshire based client is a leader in the Beverage industry working on the development and production of leading products.They are currently...
Job Title: Herbicide Screening Experimentalist
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Contract: 6 Months
Pay Rate: £11.17 an hour (circa £21,000 per annum)
Do you have an interest in agrochemicals? Are you looking for an opportunity to gain valuable industry experience?
SRG is working with a global leading agrochemical company who are seeking self-starters to join one of their herbicide screening teams in their vibrant glasshouse environment.
The Herbicide Screening Experimentalist plays an important role in the development of their agrochemicals by applying them to plants and making key observations of the effects.
- Selection of suitable weeds and crops for spraying, herbicide application, recording results and disposal of plants
- Maintain plants under glasshouse conditions (e.g. watering) for the duration of the test
- Identifying different plant species and herbicidal symptomology
- Work flexibly with Weed Control and Plant production teams to ensure project needs are met
- Qualification in Plant Sciences, Horticulture, Botany or relevant hands-on experience of working with plants
- Excellent attention to detail as the role requires keen observations
- Demonstrable initiative and a proactive approach in the workplace
- The role involves lifting of heavy objects so a willingness to do this is a must
Apply online today! For more information and to discuss the application process get in touch with Tolu Kuforiji on 0161 868 2248.