QA Officer Specialising in Automotive Quality (IATF 16949:2016) based in LancashireTitle QA Officer IATF 16949 Location Lancashire Salary £36,000 £41,000Our client is a leading manufacturer...
QA Officer based in Lancashire
Title QA Officer Location Lancashire Salary £36,000 - £41,000
Our client is a leading manufacturer of polymers supplying to a wide a wide range of industries including the automotive, aerospace and medical device. They successfully partner with a number of global organisations and are known for their cutting-edge polymeric solutions, streamlined production facilities, application development expertise and unmatched technical support. They are currently seeking to hire an experienced Quality Assurance officer to join their Quality Department based in Lancashire.
Benefits: This will be a full time & permanent position, based with a world leader in polymer technologies. Benefits will include:
- 29 days + Public holidays annual leave
- a generous contributory pension scheme
- private healthcare scheme for employees and dependants
- profit related bonus scheme
- share ownership scheme
Role / Description As part of a dedicated quality team, this role will be responsible for the:
- Maintenance & continuous development of the QMS relating to standards such as ISO 9001 and ISO 13485.
- Conduct internal audits to ensure & improve quality standards.
- Conduct external audits of raw materials & external suppliers to ensure quality specifications are met and compliance certification is in place.
- Statistical analysis & investigation of non-conformances & customer complaints.
- A degree or equivalent qualification chemistry or a similar scientific field.
- Proven experience of Quality assurance in a manufacturing environment.
- Previous experience of auditing to ISO 9001 or 13485.
- Knowledge & experience of IATF 16949 would be desirable but not essential.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to Nathan Fairhurst at . For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Nathan on 0161 868 2227.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.
Keywords: QA, Quality, Assurance, Auditing, 9001, 13485, Chemistry
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.