QA Officer Specialising in Automotive Quality (IATF 16949:2016) based in LancashireTitle QA Officer IATF 16949 Location Lancashire Salary £36,000 £41,000Our client is a leading manufacturer...
Quality assurance & Regulatory Lead based in Lancashire
Title Quality assurance & Regulatory LeadLocation Lancashire Salary £42,000 - £47,000Our client is a leading manufacturer of polymers supplying to a wide a wide range of industries including the automotive, aerospace and medical device. They successfully partner with a number of global organisations and are known for their cutting-edge polymeric solutions, streamlined production facilities, application development expertise and unmatched technical support. They are currently seeking to hire an experienced Quality Assurance specialist to join their Quality Department based in Lancashire and take responsibility for the implementation of customer & industry quality standards & regulations. Benefits: This will be a full time & permanent position, based with a world leader in polymer technologies. Benefits will include:
- 29 days + Public holidays annual leave
- A generous contributory pension scheme
- private healthcare scheme for employees and dependants
- profit related bonus scheme
- share ownership scheme
Role / Description This position will be an integral part of the quality department and focussed on liaising with external customers to identify & implement quality standards, ensuring their requirements are met. Duties will include:
- Identifying customer & industry quality requirements - developing & implementing solutions to meet their needs.
- Consulting & negotiating with customers in regards to quality agreements, specifications and test requirements - Identifying clauses that may be unfeasible or unfavourable.
- Actioning requests from customers relating to material qualifications, periodic validations & information.
- Identify & implement best practise, ensuring commitments around PPAP, FAIR, PSW etc. are maintained within the QMS.
- Training & supporting the sales teams in regards quality matters.
- A degree or equivalent qualification chemistry or a similar scientific field.
- A proven background within quality assurance & management in a manufacturing environment.
- Previous experience of auditing to ISO9001:2015 / ITAF 16949:2016 or AS9100.
- Previous experience in dealing directly with customers in relation to control plans, layered auditing, FMEA, FAIR or PPAP etc.
- Strong knowledge and experience of statistical techniques & process capability studies.
- Confident and able to influence others with a strategic mind-set.
This is an excellent opportunity well suited to an experienced QA specialist which can offer genuine continuing development & progression within a world leading FTSE 250 company. If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to Nathan Fairhurst at Nathan.firstname.lastname@example.org . For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Nathan on 0161 868 2227. If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.