Packaging Development Engineer- Perm- 40-45KDOE- DeesideDo you have experience with designing packaging using plastics? Worked in a highly regulated environment such as Pharma or Medical...
An opportunity has arisen for a NPI Technologist to join a team in Cheshire - on a permanent basis.
About the organisation:
You will be working for an organisation that specialise in the development of pharmaceutical and medical device products.
You will be rewarded with a competitive annual salary, dependant on experience. As well as benefits and a good progression structure.
About the Job:
As NPI Technologist (Validation, Project, Quality) you will provide technical leadership for the introduction of new products and processes and the technical support for existing products to ensure product robustness throughout the lifecycle of the product.
You will also be responsible for the following:
- To provide the technical leadership for the introduction of new products and processes. OTIF, RFT, and with regulatory approvals.
- To provide "Hands-On" support in the areas of process development, commissioning and validation. Right first time introduction of new processes"
- To develop the validation strategy for new product introductions to provide a comprehensive documentation set to support submissions and routine.
- To write Standard Operating Procedures as required. To assist in the definition and design of new processes RFT adherence to project and validation plans.
- To provide technical leadership in the resolution of drug product issues in a timely fashion and to high quality standards to satisfy 'customer' requests using a range of problem solving techniques.
You will have a degree (or equivalent) in Microbiology, Chemistry and Engineering or similar.
You will need experience in a technical or scientific role within a sterile/aseptic pharmaceutical manufacturing environment.
- Conversant with Aseptic Processing, Clean Room Technology and behaviours, Media Simulation Studies and requirements for Sterility Assurance Packages.
- Basic knowledge of new product lifecycle regulatory requirements
- Basic Microbiology and/or Chemistry awareness when applied to sterile/aseptic manufacture of pharmaceuticals
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office, including MS project Working (Knowledge of AutoCAD, Minitab and Visio software Desirable)
- New product supply chain.
- New product launch dates.
- Technical operations.
How to apply:
Apply now via the SRG website.
If this role is not quite right for you, but might be for somebody in your network - please forward this onto them. SRG pay a referral fee for any successful candidates.
Loz Mitchell - Pharma
0161 868 2215
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.