Process Development Technician required for exciting new role with a leading life science company in Livingston Cell Culture / Downstream ProcessingDo you have a strong...
GMP Production Technician
Location- EdinburghContract- PermanentSalary- Competitive with excellent benefits package
SRG are working with a leading life science company who are looking for a GMP Production Technician to join the team.
If you are an enthusiastic science graduate or have experience working within a GMP cleanroom environment then this could be the role for you!
- Carry out manufacture of pharmaceuticals in a cleanroom environment
- Assist with the general running and monitoring of the clean room facility including maintaining its cGMP compliance
- Ensure that required materials and equipment are available at all times to be able to conduct the agreed production schedule
- Participate in the preparation for and delivery of manufacturing campaigns
- There is a requirement to work shift patterns at limited times in the year
- Good organisational and communication skillsAttention to detail
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, in particular Word and Excel
- Relevant scientific qualifications
- Experience of working in a regulated environment would be beneficial
- Knowledge of aseptic technique gained working in a pharmaceutical cleanroom environment would be beneficial
If you meet the above requirements and are looking for a new challenge, then please get in touch.
Keywords: GMP production, cleanroom, GMP, GxP, GMP manufacture. pharmaceuticals, life science, science graduate, biotechnology