QA Manager Cell TherapeuticsBased in London and HertfordshirePaying £55,000 £70,000 + Excellent Benefits Do you have significant experience of QA Activities from within a GMP...
A new exciting opportunity for a Yeast Production Manager to join a well-established brewing team with a reputable organisation in Surrey.
Do you have a degree or equivalent in Brewing, Microbiology or related subjects?
Do you have good experience in the brewing industry?
Do you have good experience in supporting HACCP plans and QMS development?
If you do then this could be a great opportunity for you to join a reputable organisation in Surrey as their Yeast Production Manager!
As a Yeast Production Manager you will be responsible for:
- Management and support the HACCP plan
- The development, re-writing and updating all aspects of the company's Quality Management System for the Yeast team
- Actively promote and tailor yeast products and services to the brewing industry to achieve budgeted sales
- Managing the new products which will promote and exploit the unique and extensive collection of yeast owned by the company
- Facilitate and guide microbiologists and technicians to achieve production targets
- Development of new methods/improvements in the laboratory
- Maintain and retain the current yeast customers and have a good relationship with them
- Manage the staffing within the yeast team
- Liaise with the manager of the flavours team so that there is one production team where staff are scheduled / used across both areas of the business - brewing production and Flavours production
To be considered for this position you must have:
- A degree or equivalent in a scientific subject
- Extensive understanding and experience of working in the brewing industry
- Familiarity with ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 17025:2015
- Solid experience in a microbiology laboratory preferably in a food or beverage related industry
If you're interested in this position please apply online or get in touch on 01753 589 647 if you have any questions or require further information.