Project Manager / Client Manager Glasgow PermanentDo you have project management experience within the biopharmaceutical industry?Can you perform well in a fast paced environment? Can...
Quality Assurance (QA) Manager
Central Belt of Scotland
Are you experienced in Quality Assurance (QA) and working in a GMP regulated environment?Are you looking for a new challenge and a chance to join a company at an exciting period of growth?
SRG are looking for an experienced Quality Assurance (QA) Manager to join a successful and growing biotechnology in the Central Belt of Scotland.
- Implementing of Quality Assurance strategy which is aligned to the overall business strategy
- Supporting the management of organisational structures, policies, procedures, and processes necessary to ensure effective, efficient, and accountable use of resources within the Quality Assurance department
- Provide leadership and develop the Quality team
- Liaising with all internal departments in providing QA support
- Ensuring QA activities are completed within set timeframes
- Ensure QA review / approval of deviations, CAPA, change control, complaints, out of specifications, SOPs etc and lead investigations
- Manage the schedule and ensure internal and external audits are completed, reported and action plans implemented
- Ensure quality related investigations are completed and effective CAPAs are developed in order to resolve Production, Supply, Customer and Audit related issues
- Coordinating customer pre-audit preparation work and host audit meetings as required
- Coordinating and hosting regulatory inspections
- Ensuring that employee training development is appropriately managed
- Supporting the on-going continuous improvement of site GMP compliance
- Educated to degree level in a scientific discipline
- Successful career in QA in a pharmaceutical GMP environment
- Excellent and up to date working knowledge of current EU & US GMP requirements for medicinal products
- Previous experience of managing teams
- Excellent communication, organisation and management skills
- Experience in performing internal/ external audits and hosting customer audits
If you think that you meet the requirements for this role and are ready for a new challenge, please apply online or contact Emma Laurenson directly.