Project Manager Translational Drug Development£33,000 £45,000 (Commensurate with experience) + Private MedicalLondon Based Do you have experience working in the pre-clinical or clinical drug development...
Do you hold some laboratory based skills ideally within either food/drinks or analysis?
Are you looking for an opportunity to join a leader in the beverage industry working as a Laboratory Technician within the product development team?
My Hertfordshire based client is a leader in the Food and Beverage industry working on the development and production of leading products.
Due to continued success my client is currently seeking a Laboratory Technician to join their Product Development Team and assist with the formulation and preparation of development samples.
* 6 months contract
* 37.5 hours/ week
* £10 / hours
The main responsibilities of the Laboratory Technician role will be:
* Preparation of development samples, trial samples and raw material approval samples.
* Analysis of development samples, trial samples and raw material samples.
* Bottling and packing of samples and formulated products.
* Maintain laboratory equipment, laboratory cleanliness and consumables.
To be considered for the Laboratory Technician role you will have the following skills:
* Laboratory based experience (E)
* Accurate recording of technical data (E)Industry based scientific laboratory experience (D)
* Knowledge of food/beverage formulation, ingredients and processing (D)
This role is on a temporary basis but is expected to be a long term position.
Candidates will be available immediately and as such should be based around the Hertfordshire area.
To be considered for this role please apply online or contact Lynda Dupont on 01223 607 855