Are you a Technical Services supervisor with a GMP background looking to join a pharmaceutical company based in the South East? You will be rewarded...
Are you a Soft Services Manager with experience of working within the pharmaceutical industry looking to join a pharmal company based in the South East?
You will be rewarded with an annual salary of circa £34,000 depending on experience plus benefits
You will be working for a pharmaceutical company based in the South East who offer plenty of future development opportunities as well as a clear progression path.
You will be working days, Monday to Friday.
As a Soft Services Manager you will in a customer focused role in which you will be building relationships with collaborators and subcontractors. You would be taking responsibility for the front of house, security and catering on site as well as supervising and controlling outsourced activities and other non-technical services.
The key accountabilities of the role include but are not limited to the following;
- Delivering consistent levels of service across site soft services whilst adhering to company standards, contract specifications, agreed KPI performance and qualitative and financial targets.
- Managing the day to day front of house activities.
- Complying with company and statutory regulations in relation to safe systems of work, health and safety, hygiene, cleanliness, fire and COSHH.
- Ensuring contracts are delivered in a cost effective way.
- Proactively managing quality of service and introduce innovations in line with market trends.
- Reporting on SLAs and delivering action plans to ensure that SLAs are met/exceeded.
- Developing Soft Service improvement plans for each service which includes Compliance, Environmental, Health & Safety and Risk Management.
- People Resource Management including coaching, development and employee engagement.
The ideal candidate will have experience working within a pharmaceutical environment.
If this sounds like a role that could be of interest to yourself please apply now via the website.