Process Validation Engineer Medical Devices North WestSRG are currently recruiting for a Process Validation Engineer to join a Medical Device comapny in the North West...
Are you an Electrical Projects Engineer/Manager with a background in Pharmaceuticals looking to join a company based in the North West on a contract basis?
My client are about to benefit from a $50 million capital investment in expanded laboratory space over the next couple of years. The successful applicant for this role will be working with the Engineering Project Delivery team for the duration of the contract and working on Control and Instrumentation related activities.
It is an initial 12 month contract with the potential to be extended depending on business needs.
The main duties and responsibilities of the role include but are not limited to the following;
- Reviewing project documentation including Project Definition Documents and Quality Plans.
- Reviewing technical specifications.
- Ensuring that technical queries are managed in accordance with process and procedures.
- Carrying out financial and technical appraisals of project changes and options.
- Attending design workshops whilst working collaboratively with design engineers, operation engineers, purchasers and other internal staff.
- Ensuring that technical queries are responded to within the agreed limits.
The ideal candidate will have experience working within an electrical projects role and have Controls and Instrumentation experience with the pharmaceutical industry.
If this sounds like a role that could be of interest to you please apply now via the website!