An opportunity has arisen for a NPI Technologist to join a team in Cheshire on a permanent basis.About the organisation:You will be working for an...
Production AdministratorPermanent £20-25KRochdale
We are working with an FMCG Manufacturer based in Rochdale who are looking for a Production Administrator to support the Manufacturing department with the organisation, processing and planning of tasks.
Essential for the position is having complex manufacturing industry experience in a similar role, and having used Sage 200 software.
- Checking the stock levels, production outputs, timescales and deadlines, and contributing to planning
- Issuing works orders with regards to raw materials
- Preparing weekly and monthly production reports
- Working closely with the Production Team with regards to stock takes, and SOP maintenance
- Producing, sorting and filing of all Production documentation
- Creation of BOM (Bill of Materials)
Please apply for the job below, or get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org / 0161 868 2217
If you have an Engineering / Scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.
SRG - Scientific Recruitment GroupSRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.Our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
Keywords: Production / Manufacturing / Planner / Admin / Administration