An opportunity for a Forensic Reporting Manager to join a Forensic Services company Job Title: Forensic Reporting ManagerDuration: PermanentSalary: competitiveLocation: North West or West Midlands...
Recruitment Manager - National Account Delivery (Life Science and Engineering)
Media City, Manchester
Competitive DOE + Bonus + Car/Travel Allowance + Benefits
Are you an experienced manager, with a passion for delivering results through people?
Can you nurture the talent of others to deliver consistent results whilst developing existing client relationships through an open and honest approach? We have an exciting new challenge for you.
SRG, part of the Impellam Group, has been trading since 1990 in the life sciences and engineering sectors, with a proven track record and enviable client relationships. You could take our word for this, or you can look at the facts- SRG as a brand has won multiple awards in the recruitment sector, we've turned over £84M in 2018 after consistent year on year growth, enjoy a 60% retained client market share, employ over 100 people across 9 offices in the UK and Ireland with an average length of service of 5 years. It's an exciting, vibrant place to be and we are going through a period of evolution to allow us to keep delivering excellent results and defend this market position.
In this role you will lead a team of Delivery Consultants working on SRG's National Accounts, maintaining and driving performance and assisting in their training and development alongside our in-house training team, and ensuring the team delivers against its targets and SLA's.
SRG adopts a fair, autonomous working environment allowing staff to manage their workload effectively whilst ensuring client's expectations are met, delegating and sharing roles where and when appropriate.
When it comes to engaging with clients, you're actively encouraged to be our champion and interface with them, making sure our key accounts are happy with our performance and engaging closely with developing clients with the support from the sales teams including quarterly client reviews and meetings to discuss new opportunities.
- Accountability for the delivery of team revenue targets
- Ensure client SLAs are met consistently
- Monitor quality and quantity of candidate submissions
- Support team members on client visits where appropriate
- Visit clients to assist in strategic account development
- Conduct monthly 1-1's with all team
- Manage performance discussions and improvement plans
- Report into the NAT Director on a weekly basis
- Experienced Recruitment Manager or Team Leader, with experience in high-volume and contract recruitment ideally from the technical space
- Previous management experience would be advantageous
- Ideally you will have a Scientific background or degree but a strong recruitment leader from another sector will be considered
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
What we offer you...
- An autonomous, adult working environment, with open management and genuine commitement to flexible working including start and finish times.
- Solid quarterly bonus structure which is uncapped
- 23 Days Holiday + 1 Additional for your Birthday (option to buy up to 5 more) and bank holidays
- Flexible Benefits Package- pick what suits your lifestyle
- Career For Life- opportunities to move roles within SRG or to other brands within Impellam Group
For a confidential chat, please call Kat Reid, Internal Recruiter on 0161 868 2245 to discuss the role in more detail.