Job Title: Senior Analytical Scientist Contract Type: Initial 12 Month Fixed Term Contract Location: Cheshire Salary: Highly Competitive SRG are currently working with a leading...
An exciting opportunity for a Senior Stability Specialist to join a world leading Biopharmaceutical company
Job Title: Stability Technical Specialist Duration: Permanent Location: North West England
SRG are working with a market leading Biopharmaceutical Company who are looking for a Stability Technical Specialist to act as an SME and programme manager of stability studies. You will be designing and managing stability projects for both internal and external clients as well as acting as the SME in project meetings.
Benefits -15% bonus -8% pension -Life insurance and healthcare
- Acting as the stability SME in project meeting in house and with external stakeholders
- Designing and managing stability studies as well as managing relationships within these
- Liaising with QA and responsible for stability QMS systems
- Scientific degree (or equivalent), a PhD is preferred but not compulsory
- Experience in managing stability programmes, preferably in a GMP setting such as being a stability coordinator
- Working on biologics is preferable but experience with small molecules with a good understanding of biologics would still be relevant
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to Tyler Datlen at firstname.lastname@example.org For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Tyler on 0161 868 2212.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.
SRG are the UK number 1 recruitment company specialising in the science, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, renewable, biotech, chemicals and medical devices sectors. As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
Keywords: HPLC, analyst, Quality Control, stability, shelf life, stability studies, project management, degradation, CAPA, QMS, deviation, programme management, viral, eye care, biologics, stability coordinator, GMP, cGMP