Laboratory Technician/ScientistTemp-to-perm (3-6 months initially)Oxfordshire£22,000 £32,000 (dependent on experience)Contact Andrew to register an interest: 0121 728 8456 My client are a health technology company developing...
Research & Development
Temp 3 month contract (view to going permanent)
Salary £9.70 p/h dependent on experience
Accountable to prepare the test area and conduct test activities in accordance with approved protocols, to Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) and Health and Safety (H&S) Requirements. To advise any events seen during testing and provide accurate test results and analysis. To support test activities for evaluation studies.
- Conduct test activities following good laboratory practices and to committed dates.
- Operate test equipment in accordance with work instructions and training provided.
- Communicate to the responsible Test Engineer, any out of specification (OOS) results or events that occurs during testing, and support any associated investigations.
- Record all test results and ensure documentation produced is accurate, compliant and error free.
- Analyse results, as required, and prepare documentation to feedback
- Support laboratory monitoring and maintenance activities.
- Suggest and support improvements to laboratory processes.
- Any other such duties as may be relevant to the progress of the Research and Development department.
Knowledge and Expertise
- At least A-Level in a science or technical subject (essential)
- Computer literate e.g. MS Office (essential).
- Previous lab or test experience (desirable).
- Experience of working within a regulated test environment (desirable).
- Experience of working to GMP standards (desirable).
- Effective team worker, equally able to work on their own.
- Self-motivated and resilient. Good communication and organisation skills.