Are you a Quality specialist with experience in manufacturing?I have a number of Fixed Term Contracts (12 month) for a pharmaceutical organisation based in Manchester.Roles...
Are you a recent graduate with a STEM degree? I'm looking for two graduates to join an international pharmaceutical organisation as soon as possible.
The role itself is a CSV Administrator. You will be assisting technical staff and providing assistance with data integrity, protocols and CSV documents.
Responsibilities are shown below:
- Complete data integrity assessment
- Close out assessment actions
- Monitor progress for schedule adherence
- Up to date on required SOP's
- Support department as required
- Complete all documentation in full
The successful candidate will ideally have the following.
- Minimum degree in STEM discipline
- Good technical and problem solving skills
- Deliver to high performance standards
- Preferable previous experience in pharma
- Good communicator/ Team player
- Aptitude for data collection and analysis
How to apply:
Apply now via the SRG website.
If this role is not quite right for you, but might be for somebody in your network - please forward this onto them. SRG pay a referral fee for any successful candidates.
0161 868 2233