Job Title: R&D Analytical AssistantLocation: HullContract: 6 Month FTC potential to be extendedSalary: £18,500 up to £21,000+ Are you a recent Science graduate looking for...
Job Title: R&D Analytical Assistant
Contract: 12 Month FTC - strong potential of going permanent
Salary: £18,500 up to £21,000+
Are you a recent Science graduate looking for your first break into industry? Are you a personable, confident graduate with a passion for analytical science?
SRG are currently working with a globally renowned Pharmaceutical, Health & Home care company based in Hull with an extensive product range. They currently have a vacancy for an Analytical Assistant to join their Respiratory team and support the ongoing R&D work enabling defence, revenue growth and compliance of healthcare products and medical devices.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Contribute analytically for key projects, ensuring that these are executed to the standards required for pharmaceutical drugs, registered products and medical devices.
- Contribute to project work ensuring all required feasibility work, analysis, validation, stability testing, industrial trials and dossier preparation are performed on time and to the required standards.
- Support the team with respect to required activities with other areas of the business both internally and externally.
- A BSc/MSc/MChem or equivalent within a Scientific discipline such as Chemistry or Analytical Chemistry.
- Knowledge and experience of analytical techniques such as HPLC, GC, dissolution, Karl Fischer, pH, UV with demonstrated understanding of HPLC method development, validation and troubleshooting.
- Prior experience in R&D would be desirable but not essential.
- Flexible to ensure that experimental programmes meet objectives and maintain a high attention to detail throughout.
- Good communicator coupled with excellent analytical and interpersonal skills.
This is an excellent opportunity for recent graduates looking for their first role within industry, and a determination to develop a succesful career within pharmaceuticals or medical devices.Apply today, or call Sarah Meredith on 0161 868 2249 for more information. Key words: analytical / NPD / EPD / Chemistry / Laboratory / pharmaceutical / healthcare / R&D / graduate / entry level / HPLC / GC