Title: Maintenance Engineer / Maintenance Technician / Engineering Technician / Multi-Skilled Engineer / Shift Engineer
Shift: Early / Lates / Nights - 6-2 / 2-10 / 10-6
Sector: Food Manufacturing
Do you have a passion for working on both new and old machinery? The client have multiple sites all over the UK, manufacturing a variety of products within the food industry. The ideal candidate will have worked within a fast paced environment where continuous improvement and attention to detail are key to production.
What to expect?
- Providing hands on engineering support covering maintenance, problem solving and continuous improvement activities.
- Putting planned maintenance into place whilst analysing all the engineering failures.
- Identify areas of weakness throughout the manufacturing plant and introduce/implement improvements.
- Maintain and improve both mechanically and electrically through planned maintenance within the factory.
- Hold a formal Engineering Qualification - E.g. City & Guilds / HNC / ONC / Certificate or Diploma in a similar field or equivalent.
- Understanding of Packaging Lines, Drives, Conveyors, Pumps and Valves.
- Experienced in Food, Drink / Beverage, FMCG, Packaging or similar process industries.
SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Fraser on 0161 868 2204
If you have an engineering background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.
Keywords: Maintenance / Engineer / FMCG / Drink / Beverage / Packaging