Technical Project Lead North East Competitive Salary Are you an experienced individual working across the biopharma industry? Have you experience of leading multiple technical projects...
An innovative Biotechnology company based in the North East are looking to recruit a Scientific Project Manager to work on the development of their speciality product range. Working within a team of experienced Project Managers, you will liaise with R&D and be responsible for keeping product development on track.
You will utilise your experience in scientific project management, specifically experience of the IVD industry to keep pace within new and existing projects, working with a range of scientists on project deliverables. You will manage stakeholders ensuring clear communication to aid the development and delivery of large-scale, complex project plans.
- Previous experience working in a scientific project management position
- Experience working with cross-functional teams
- Experience working in a regulated environment
- Experience working in the IVD industry either in a technical or project management focussed role
- Project management qualifications would be desirable
If you are an experienced Scientific Project Manager looking for a new opportunity in the North East, please apply online or get in touch with Kim on 0191 284 6768 to discuss further.