Quality Control (QC) Validation Scientist / Senior Scientist required for exciting new position with innovative manufacturer in GlasgowTitle QC Validation Scientist / Senior ScientistLocation GlasgowSalary...
Production Scientist / Chemist required for exciting new role with an expanding biotechnology company in Glasgow.
Are you an experienced Analytical Chemist looking for a new challenge?
Do you want to work within a busy production team for my expanding biotech client?
SRG is working with an expanding biotechnology company - as a result of their continued success and expansion they are looking to hire a Production Scientist / Chemist to undertake a challenging and varied role within their Production team. Working as part of a small team the role would be suited to someone with experience in analytical chemistry techniques and ideally in developing new methods.
Perhaps you are ready for the next step in your career or maybe you are looking to move into a new exciting environment, either way we would like to hear from you.
My client offers a competitive salary as well as the potential for development and skills enhancement.
- Perform product manufacturing duties following SOP's and completing related documents.
- Carrying out analytical testing of the manufactured product and maintaining equipment.
- Operating and assisting with the validation of products.
- Carrying out stock checks of raw materials.
- You must be educated to a minimum of an HND in a related scientific subject, with at experience with UV-Vis Spectrophotometry and HPLC (LCMS would be advantageous).
- The ideal candidate will have experience in method development and working to ISO standards.
- You will have excellent communication skills and be an effective team player.
SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided.
For more information regarding this position or any others, please contact Pamela.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.
Keywords: HPLC, LC-MS, UV-Vis, SOPs, ISO, analytical, chemistry, production, manufacturing