Laboratory TechnicianRole Type: TEMP 6-8 weeks starting immediatelySalary: circa £23K/annum DOELocation: CambridgeshireMy Cambridge based client works within the Life Science industry, and due to a...
The Technical Specialist will be responsible for the specialist support for the Business Development team and providing expert direction on biomarker, bioanalysis and clinical studies. The successful candidate will contribute to the R&D and expansion of the department.
Location: Huntingdon, UK
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
- Provide technical support to the Business Development team.
- Source, evaluate and validate instruments.
- Liaise with study manager.
- Trouble shoot and problem solving methods.
- Review study data.
- Act as super-user on platforms used in Bioanalysis, Biomarkers and Clinical studies.
- BSc / MSc / PhD degree or equivalent in Molecular Biology or similar field.
- Experience in analytical techniques and instrumentation.
- Laboratory experience and commercial awareness.
- Knowledge and Experience of CRO practices.
- Knowledge and Experience of commercial interactions.
If this represents an opportunity you would be interested in and your CV reflects the key areas mentioned above then please apply now by attaching your CV in MS Word format.
Alternatively, for more information on this role, please contact Dominic Cappell Dominic.Cappell@srg.co.uk / 01223 607857.