Job description(Delete all instructions from the final document) Job title Job holder Job family Reports to (role) Date Business unit Location Job...
Days - 6am to 3pm - Monday to FridayTitle: Maintenance Engineer / Maintenance Technician / Engineering Technician / Multi-Skilled Engineer / Shift Engineer
Location: Dunstable / Luton / Leighton Buzzard / Milton Keynes
Shift: Days / 6am - 2pm / Monday to Friday / Flexibility required
Sector: Food Manufacturing
Do you have a passion for working on both new and old machinery? Do you thrive in an environment that encourages input and acts upon it? The opportunity on offer will give you the chance to look at fixing faults as well as inputting preventative maintenance planning ahead by 100 years.What to expect?
- Providing hands on engineering support covering maintenance, problem solving and continuous improvement activities.
- Putting planned maintenance into place whilst analysing all the engineering failures.
- Identify areas of weakness throughout the manufacturing plant and introduce/implement improvements.
- Maintain and improve both mechanically and electrically through planned maintenance within the factory.
- Hold a formal Engineering Qualification - E.g. City & Guilds / HNC / ONC / Certificate or Diploma in a similar field or equivalent.
- Understanding of Packaging Lines, Drives, Conveyors, Pumps and Valves.
- Experienced in Food, Drink / Beverage, FMCG, Packaging or a similar process industry.
SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to email@example.com For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Fraser on 0161 868 2204If you have an engineering background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacanciesKeywords: Maintenance / Engineer / FMCG / Drink / Beverage / Packaging / Food / Bakery