Internship Global Drug Development (contract)
Looking to start you career in a global Pharmaceutical company? We are seeking a scientist to come join our team in Dublin for this amazing Internship!
- The internship will focus on a unique global clinical trial project
- You would be part of a group of scientists working on a global project that encompasses an in-depth analysis of clinical trials from Phase I to Phase IV
- Develop subject matter expertise (disease area knowledge, develop clinical research tools and/or processes)
- Contribute to Clinical Development (CD) line function initiatives, local and/or global education and process development projects, as required.
- Advanced degree in life sciences/healthcare (or clinically relevant degree) is required.
- Intermediate knowledge of global clinical studies in a pharmaceutical company or contract research organization or similar experience with an academic research institution.
- Knowledge of principles of clinical data collection and reporting; ability to use systems and tools (e.g., EDC systems, Excel, etc.) for data collection, analysis and reporting.
- Analytical / computational background; ability to detect data trends and escalate as appropriate.
To apply for this position, please apply online or email a copy of your CV camila.lanzillo @srg.co.uk
#intern #internship #clinicaltrials #pharmaceutical #analysis #datamanagement