Are you a QA & Validation Specialist with a background in Pharmaceuticals?I am currently recruiting for a QA Equipment & Validation Specialist role for a...
Are you a QA Manager with a background in Pharmaceuticals and experience in overseeing validation procedures?
I am currently recruiting for a QA & Validation Manager role for a large pharmaceutical company based in the South East.
This is a permanent position which offers a competitive salary and package.
As a QA & Validation Manager you will:
- Oversee the required commissioning, qualification and validation across all areas of the site.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable (EHS and GxP) regulatory and internal standards and industry best practices.
- Organise and deploy resources effectively to deliver validation services to meet and exceed customer expectation.
- Be committed to, and passionate about, providing a reliable and compliant service to meet and exceed the customer's needs.
The key responsibilities of the role are not limited to but include the following:
- Ensure staff (internal and external) operate under your responsibility comply with all applicable Environment, Health & Safety requirements.
- Ensure the compliance of all validation activities at the facility (across all departments) meet all regulatory requirements
- Oversee commissioning, qualification and validation implementation to ensure consistent service delivery and systemic application of requirements across all validation departments on the site.
- Proactively manage the performance of the personnel operating under your responsibility.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Degree level qualification, science or engineering discipline or equivalent experience.
- An expert understanding of Pharmaceutical Validation principles and legislation.
- Excellent communication skills.
If this sounds like a role that could be of interest to you please apply now via the website!