Validation SpecialistAre you a Validation Specialist with a background in pharmaceuticals and experience in Quality Control?I am currently recruiting for a company who are looking...
Are you a QA & Validation Specialist with a background in Pharmaceuticals?
I am currently recruiting for a QA Equipment & Validation Specialist role for a large pharmaceutical company based in the South East.
This is a permanent position which offers a competitive salary and package.
As a QA Equipment & Validation Specialist you will:
- Provide QA oversight on all validation activities.
- Advise all Validation personnel on the GMP guidance and legislation to ensure the site is in a compliant state.
- Review, request additional information and approve all types of validation documentation.
The key responsibilities of the role are not limited to but include the following:
- Critically review and approve maintenance and validation documentation on behalf of QA to ensure compliance with GXP
- Critically review and approve process validation documentation
- To act as a QA reviewer and assist with deviations and root cause investigation.
- Act as a QA stakeholder for controlled changes relating to key equipment or validation as required
The ideal candidate will have:
- Degree level qualification, science or engineering discipline or equivalent experience.
- A sound background in QA with experience in Validation.
- Excellent communication skills.
If this sounds like a role that could be of interest to you please apply now via the website!