A global technology manufacturing company based in the West Midlands is currently recruiting for several Technical Sales Consultants to join their growing commercial team. These...
Recruitment Consultant - Biological Sciences
£25,000 - £30,000 DOE + Bonus
Science Grad, but preferred people to pipettes and a bit bored of being in the lab? Maybe you're in sales but not the right role? Maybe you're not getting the buzz from what you're doing and it's a bit too routine for you now? Perhaps you just don't get what you're looking for from your current employer and you're looking for something new, exciting with a bit of a step up? We have the opportunity for you.
SRG, part of the Impellam Group, has been trading since 1990 in the life sciences and engineering sectors, with a proven track record and enviable client relationships. You could take our word for this, or you can look at the facts- SRG as a brand has won multiple awards in the recruitment sector, we've turned over £84M in 2018, retained a 60% market share, employ over 100 people across 9 offices in the UK with an average length of service of 5 years. It's an exciting, vibrant place to be and we are looking to further increase our leadership structure to enable us to deliver our new financial targets.
We're looking for a bright and motivated science grad, with experience working in a customer facing role, looking for an interesting and challenging role that marries scientific knowledge with people skills to join our talented, warm and fun colleagues in our Birmingham team. Your market would be in Biological sciences, so you'll need to know your PCRs from your ELISAs!
What we offer you...
- A very competitive basic salary depending on experience - up to £30,000
- Solid quarterly bonus structure- depending on your financial performance, you'd be looking at a minimum of 10% commission and a maximum of 20%
- 23 Days Holiday + Statutory (and your birthday off!)
- Contributory pension scheme (3% and 3%)
- Flexible Benefits- pick the package that suits your lifestyle
- Career For Life- opportunities to move roles within SRG or to other brands within Impellam Group
Who is our ideal candidate...
- Is degree educated in the biological sciences, who has a genuine passion for the sector
- Has worked in a customer facing role in either sales, customer service or recruitment
- Is commercially astute, a savvy and sound negotiator and is willing to take on some challenging clients
- Wants to work for a recognisable brand, and embodies the core professionalism that goes along with our history
- Likes to have FUN. We're all humans, and we want a character that will fit in with our Brummie branch.
For a confidential chat, please call Kat Reid, Internal Recruiter on 0161 868 2245 to discuss the role in more detail.