Do you have a background in Electrical and Instrumentation engineering? Are you looking to join a successful pharmaceutical company based the North East?
I am currently recruiting for an E&I Technician working for a pharmaceutical company who are offering a competitive annual salary.
As an E&I Technician you will be responsible for risk based inspection, test & maintenance of E/I Assets to include Functional Safety and Trip Systems, Electrical Systems, Control of E/I Ignition and Control Systems.
Your key accountabilities will include but not be limited to;
- Carrying out scheduled inspection, testing & maintenance of electrical & instrumentation assets.
- Completing Planned Preventative Maintenance work, calibrations and breakdown work within a hazardous area environment.
- Completing all E&I documentation associated with both scheduled and reactive work.
- Installing new electrical and instrumentation systems.
- Carrying out checks on automated process systems (DCS) and local control systems (PLC).
- Fault finding on complex E/I faults and carrying out the necessary repairs.
- Carrying out all engineering activities in accordance with full cGMP requirements.
- Ensuring that all engineering tasks are performed safely by employing risk/manual handling and COSHH assessments.
The ideal candidate will have experience of the following;
- Working in a COMAH, major hazard or pharmaceutical environment.
- Electrical or instrumentation qualifications or equivalent.
- CompEx Certified.
If this sounds like a role that could be of interest to you please apply now via the website!