A rare opportunity for an experienced Upstream Process Scientist to join an international Biopharmaceutical companies R&D team. Senior Upstream Process Scientist Permanent North West EnglandI...
Job Title: Lead QC Analyst
Salary: Competitive, plus benefits.
Location: Cheshire, North West.
Excited to share this, great new opportunity.
I'm currently supporting a pharmaceutical development company that support some of the world's largest Pharmaceutical companies with the development of their clinical and pre-clinical trial medications. We are looking for a senior QC Analyst - to support in a highly dynamic, fluid position.
You will be working within the company's development laboratory, supporting with method development activates but be the soul support for Analytical out of specs and troubleshooting activities.
Some of the responsivities will include;
- Run analytical testing on HPLC and LC within the development laboratory, potentially supporting with analytical development activities.
- Perform quality investigations such as OOS or OOT ensuring they are in accordance to GMP.
- Support with equipment maintenance and troubleshooting I.E, changing columns, pumps and injectors.
- Be educated to BSc level or equivalent within an analytical or scientific related subject.
- Experience working within a QC environment, able to perform set quality investigations such as OOS or OOT.
- Comfortable to troubleshoot chromatography techniques such as HPLC and LC.
- Hands on experience working within a GMP setting.
- Strong communication skills both verbally and written.
SRG are the UK number 1 recruitment company specialising in the science, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, renewable, biotech, chemicals and medical devices sectors.As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to Dan Nightingale at email@example.com
For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Dan on 0161 868 2205.