An exciting opportunity for an Senior Technical Specialist in Analytical Sciences to join a world leading Biopharmaceutical companyJob Title: Senior Technical Specialist Analytical SciencesDuration: 10-12...
Job Title: R&D Analyst
Salary: Competitive, plus benefits.
Location: Cheshire, North West.
SRG are currently working for a Pharmaceutical Development Company, who are looking to recruit for an Analytical Development Scientist to join them on their new GMP facility. This is the perfect opportunity for a QC analyst who is seeking to grow and gain experience within a Research and Development Laboratory. As an Analytical Development Scientist, you will be working within an R&D facility, supporting customer and clients with the development of pre-licenced products.
The position will entail a wide range of responsibilities including, but not limited to;
- Performing analytical method development & validation with various chromatography techniques including HPLC, LC and GC.
- Provide technical solutions to project managers.
- Ensuring that you maintain your own log books and records in compliance to GMP and other regulations.
- Write up all experiments, undertaken within line with relevant SOP's.
- Be educated to BSc level or equivalent within a pharmaceutical/analytical or scientific subject.
- Hands on experience working within a QC or R&D laboratory.
- Can comfortably work independently on chromatography techniques such as HPLC.
- Solid understanding of regulatory standards within a pharmaceutical setting.
SRG are the UK number 1 recruitment company specialising in the science, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, renewable, biotech, chemicals and medical devices sectors.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none.
It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.