Job Title: Microbiology TechnicianLocation: Runcorn, CheshireContract: 6 Month Temporary ContractPay Rate: Competitive SRG are currently working with a leading pharmaceutical organisation in the North West,...
Job Title: QC Microbiologist
Contract: 11-12 Months
Pay Rate: £16.82 an hour (circa £33,500 per annum based on shift pattern)
SRG is working on an excellent opportunity for a Microbiologist with industry experience to join a global-leading biotechnology company in their QC department for release of biopharmaceuticals.
This is a shift-based role, working on a 4-days-on, 4-days-off pattern (11-hour shifts).
You will become part of an expanding department, involved in secondary manufacture of healthcare products.
- Perform laboratory tests on in-process, intermediate and finished products
- Generate results to GMP standards
- Investigation of any invalid, OOS/OOT results using the LIMS system
- Experience of microbiological testing within a QC environment
- Experience in a range of microbiological techniques such as bioburden, endotoxin and sterility testing
- Hold a qualification in Microbiology, Biochemistry or a relevant biological science subject
Get in touch today! Apply online and call Tolu Kuforiji on 0161 868 2248 for more information.