Quality Officer37.5 hours, Mon-FriPermNorth OxfordPlease contact Andrew to register an interest: 0121 728 8456My client are a leading manufacturing and innovator of medical devices, and...
Production QA Officer
East Midlands - Full Time
Attractive salary dependant upon experience
Do you have experience working as a QA Officer within a manufacturing/production environment?
Have you got GMP manufacturing?
- The compliance team is responsible for quality compliance improvement.
- Responsibilities include quality elements such as documentation management, change control, root cause investigation and deviation management, KPI management and improvements including training.
- The role will provide technical support, actively driving the compliance in improving processes to the highest standard.
- Graduate, or equivalent, with experience of cGMP and working within a Quality management system environment.
- Experience in the Quality Assurance of pharmaceuticals or a related regulated manufacturing/production environment (GxP compliance).
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of current GMP and regulatory requirements and guidelines for manufacture licensed medicinal products.
- Knowledge of EU and UK quality related pharmaceutical regulations.
- Experience with Document Control, Deviations, Change Control and CAPA processes.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work well within the organisation.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. For more information regarding this position please call Bal on 0121 728 8455.