Project Manager required for exciting new position with innovative manufacturer in GlasgowTitle Quality Operations Project ManagerLocation GlasgowSalary CompetitiveSRG is working with an innovative and fast...
Product Manager - Glasgow - Permanent
Do you have product management experience within the biopharmaceutical or contract services/testing industries?
Can you perform well in a fast paced environment?
Can you work well in a team and also independently on your own initiative?
Do you appreciate strong Company values? Then you will fit in well with our client - Sartorius Stedim BioOutsource Ltd.
Cell line and Testing Solutions (CTS) is the newly formed division within BPS incorporating the BioOutsource and Cellca businesses, acquired by Sartorius Stedim Biotech in 2015. CTS provides their customers with cutting edge services in 5 key areas - Cell Line Development, Cell Bank Manufacturing, Biosafety Testing, Biosimilar Analytics and New Biological Entity Analytics, supporting customers throughout the drug development process.
On behalf of our client we currently have an opportunity a customer focused Product Manager to take ownership of key services across their product portfolio within the Testing field. This position will support new product launches as well as current products within CTS.
What you can look forward to accomplishing
- The global portfolio and P&L for the product familyCollecting, understanding and compiling customer needs and market trends
- Market and competitor analysis
- Gap analysis of the existing portfolio and recommendations of further developments
- Developing business plans and strategies for market penetration and growth
- Portfolio life cycle management, including global pricing recommendations
- Developing and implementing marketing and communication strategies for the portfolio
- Creating sales and customer training packages
- Participating in key conferences and giving presentations
- Developing/maintaining good contacts with key accounts and technology users
- Working closely with Sartorius colleagues within CTS and BPS including; TD, the market segment teams, sales, operations, and marcom
Skills and experience you need to bring to the company
- A bachelor's degree in immunology, virology, biochemistry or a relevant field
- Relevant work experience in Product Management, Sales or Marketing within the contract testing or services field
- Experience of bioanalytical and/or biosafety testing is beneficial
- Demonstrated skills in Project Management
- Familiarity with marketing tools and a record of successful product launches
- Clear Communication, both written and spoken
- Highly independent and efficient work style, versatility and flexibility
- Proactive, entrepreneurial thinking
- Good presentation and negotiation skills
- Willingness to travel internationally
- Strong identification with their core values: sustainability, openness, enjoyment
Please apply online or contact Pamela for further information.
Keywords: Product Manager, Product Management, Sales, Commercial, Business Development, Project Management, Contract Testing, Contract Testing, Contract Services, drug development, biopharma