Compliance AnalystGlobal Pharmaceutical9 Months full-time (some flexible working possible)SRG are looking for a Compliance Analyst to support the Manager within Ethic's & Compliance. This will...
SRG are recruiting on behalf of a Global Pharmaceutical Company who have opened a new vacancy and are looking to recruit a Regulatory Compliance Coordinator on an initial 12 Month contract to be based at their offices in either Surrey or Kent.
- Support compliance activities in the corporate CMC repository - ensure the systems accurately reflect the submission status.
- Maintain systems and databases per internal SOPs and policies.
- Operate to the highest conformance standards.
- Operate in line with internal SOPs and policies.
- Liaise with regulatory colleagues to communicate and resolve issues.
- Ensure thorough understanding and application of the relevant GRA procedures.
- Reports to Regional Regulatory Hub Team Lead.
- Collaborates with global and in country GRA functions.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent i.e. degree in Chemistry, Pharmacy, or a related life sciences.
- Prior experience in the pharmaceutical or related industry.
- Good knowledge of content and requirements for CTD Module 3.
- Demonstrated experience with a pharmaceutical company with proven examples of contribution.
- Experience with maintaining electronic systems and databases.
- Knowledge on general standards, processes and policies of pharmaceutical manufacturing industry.
- Proven ability to manage Regulatory issues and consistently deliver to time, cost and quality standards.
- Good knowledge of Europe submission product lifecycle management processes.
- Demonstrated experience of effective delivery in a matrix environment.
If you are interested in this role or would like to have a confidential career discussion regarding other Regulatory Opportunities. Please contact me: Natasha.Rollason@SRG.co.uk or +441753 589673