QC Technicians required for exciting new role with dynamic life science company in StirlingTitle QC Technician Multiple PositionsLocation StirlingSalary CompetitiveSRG is working with a dynamic...
Location: GlasgowContract: PermanentSalary: Competitive
SRG are working with a global chemicals manufacturer for a Quality Specialist role based in Glasgow.This role is an exciting new position where you would help co-ordinate the lab team, maintain quality standards and drive continuous improvements.
A fantastic opportunity for an experience Chemist who has worked in a Quality lab environment.
- Ensure operations run smoothly and key manufacturing deadlines are met
- Have responsibility for completing analytical testing of samples in a compliant and timely fashion
- Ensure laboratory equipment is maintained and calibrate
- Ensure all quality documentation is kept up to date and data recorded as in line with regulatory requirements
- Reviewing analytical data
- Reviewing analytical processes
- Liaising with other teams in engineering and operations and communicating effectively
- Supporting the development of new analytical methods
- Helping maintain health and safety standards
- Help with continuous improvement
- Experience of analytical testing in a chemical manufacturing environment
- Strong communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Experience of managing equipment calibrations
- Driven and proactive individual who can drive and help lead a team
- Knowledge of QA/QC techniques and ISO regulations and practices
- Ability to drive continuous improvements
- Experience developing staff would be beneficial
This is a brand new role with the business and a chance to help drive change and improvements in a busy manufacturing environment and could be the perfect next role for a driven and enthusiastic candidate.
Please apply online to find out more!